Page last updated: Friday 14 July 2023
- Birth partner 8am to 7.30pm
- Second birth partner 12.30pm to 3.30pm and 5.30pm to 7.30pm
- Two visitors per patient at a time
- Siblings are welcome to visit with one of the birth partners
- If any siblings are symptomatic of COVID-19 or any other childhood illlness they are advised not to attend the ward
Visitors are no longer required to provide proof of a negative lateral flow prior to attending for community midwifery appointments, hospital appointments or scans.
We would request that if you or your partner/support person are symptomatic of COVID-19 that you contact Antenatal Clinic on 01244365106 or Community Midwife Office on 01244365166 for further advice.