With the support of Human Resources, the Division continues to
strive towards meeting the targets referred to in the HR strategy
and has participated in a number of initiatives associated with
Improving Working Lives.
The following points outline the key areas of work that have
been achieved or are ongoing:-
- All staff within the Division have an annual IPR and construct
Personal Development Plans.
- The Division monitors all staff accidents and violent
incidents. Many staff have attended the Violence and Aggression
training programmes arranged by the Trust and in particular those
staff who work alone or in isolation.
- A new full shift rota for Junior Doctors working in the
Division has been introduced to ensure that working patterns are
compliant with the WTD.
- Flexible rotas for nursing, midwifery and ancillary staff are
now encouraged widely.
- The Division successfully achieved Investors in People
accreditation in 2005
The Trust strives towards meeting
the targets referred to in the HR strategy and has participated in
a number of initiatives associated with Improving Working